DUPLEX BAG FILTER SYSTEMS
Any ALLFIL housing can be ordered in a Duplex or Multiplex design, where two or more housings are
piped together for alternate use. These solutions permit continuous operation as flow can be directed to either
housing while other is serviced. For uninterrupted flow two or more housings can be install to common inlet and
- Low pressure drops
- Large-area, heavy-duty baskets
- Continuous operation, uninterrupted flow.
- Reducing operating costs
- All Duplex or Multiplex models are also available in a trouble-free automatic service system.
- General purpose or eye bolt cover closure
- Light weight cover with handle
- Positively sealed, safe cover
- Adjustable tripod legs
- Collectors - common inlet and outlet manifolds
- valved or non-valved optional configurations
- NPT, Flanged, BSP and Sanitary fittings
- Different strainer basket option
- Four separate valves may be used all operated simultaneously by a single lever.
- Electropolished to resist adhesion of dirt or scale
- Heat jacketing
- Liquid displacers for easier servicing